Boutique Design New York (BDNY) is the leading trade fair and conference for hospitality’s boutique and lifestyle design community.
For two high-energy days each November, it’s the curated, creative event of the industry—bringing designers, architects, purchasing agents, hoteliers, owners, and developers together with inventive manufacturers of design elements for hospitality interiors for a highly curated experience. BDNY will return to New York’s Javits Center on November 13-14, 2022, and, will be co-located with well HX: The Hotel Experience.
- a focused selection of exceptional design elements for hotel, restaurant, spa, club, cruise ship and senior lifestyle interiors
- a gallery aesthetic with hard-wall displays and an atmosphere conducive to doing business
- ultra-inspiring Designed Spaces, created by leading hospitality design teams using exhibitor products
- elevated, time-saving F&B options—without leaving the exhibit floor
- a wide-ranging conference program with CEU sessions, revealing panel discussions and best-practice guidance from respected industry veterans