Press registration is now open.
Media representatives must present required credentials from an approved media outlet in order to receive a complimentary press pass. BDNY reserves the right to review all press registration requests and reclass if necessary.
Press registration is available online through Friday, November 10. Press who wish to register after this date may do so at the registration desk onsite.
Media requests and partnerships
Contact Christie Boyle, Chrysanthemum Partners.
BDNY Registration Customer Service
864.208.8360 (domestic and international)
Email customer service
Who qualifies for a press badge at BDNY?
- Editors, television and radio producers, and print/broadcast reporters from approved media outlets will receive editorial press badges.
- Publishers and advertising and sales representatives from approved media outlets will receive advertising press badges.
Who does not qualify for a press badge at BDNY?
- Public relations representatives; marketing, creative services, circulation and other employees of magazines, newspapers and television stations
- Writers and publishers of personal or corporate newsletters
- Family members of legitimate media are not eligible for press badges.
Accepted Press Credentials
- A business card, with individual’s name and title, and the name of an approved media outlet
- The mastpage from an approved media outlet with individual’s name and title listed
- A copy of or an internet link to a current by-lined article published in an approved media outlet within the past six months.
Freelance writers and photographers: Please present a letter of assignment from an approved publication.
Electronic media representatives, including website editors: Please present proof of an existing site with relevant editorial content and proof of circulation.