Registration opens in July 2022.
Media representatives must present required credentials from an approved media outlet, as outlined below. BDNY reserves the right to refuse anyone a press badge.
Who qualifies for a press badge at BDNY?
- Editors, television and radio producers, and print/broadcast reporters from approved media outlets will receive editorial press badges.
- Publishers and advertising and sales representatives from approved media outlets will receive advertising press badges.
Who does not qualify for a press badge at BDNY?
- Public relations representatives; marketing, creative services, circulation and other employees of magazines, newspapers and television stations
- Writers and publishers of personal or corporate newsletters
- Family members of legitimate media are not eligible for press badges.
Accepted Press Credentials
- A business card, with individual’s name and title, and the name of an approved media outlet
- The mastpage from an approved media outlet with individual’s name and title listed
- A copy of or an internet link to a current by-lined article published in an approved media outlet within the past six months.
Freelance writers and photographers: Please present a letter of assignment from an approved publication.
Electronic media representatives, including website editors: Please present proof of an existing site with relevant editorial content and proof of circulation.
Interested in a media partnership?
Contact Jennifer Yarber, Senior Marketing Director.