REGISTRATION + PRICING
Registration for BDNY 2023 is now open.
Only those with a Conference Pass (two day, Sunday only, Monday only) will be allowed to enter CEU-accredited sessions. You will not need to register for individual sessions during registration. Simply present your badge at the start of the session for entrance.
BDNY Registration Customer Service
864.208.8360 (domestic and international)
Email customer service
Please Note: No children under 16 are permitted on the show floor at any time. This includes during move-in/move-out.
|Open – 7/22/23||7/23/23 – 8/20/23||8/21/23 – 10/28/23||10/29/23 – 11/13/23|
DESIGNERS, ARCHITECTS, PURCHASERS, HOTEL BRANDS, DEVELOPERS, BUILDERS, CONSULTANTS, STUDENTS + OTHER INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
|Trade Fair Pass (two days)
Trade fair floor access both days.
|Conference Pass (two days)
Trade fair floor and accredited conference session access both days. Best value!
|Conference Pass (Sunday only)
Trade fair floor and accredited conference session access for Sunday, November 12.
|Conference Pass (Monday only)
Trade fair floor and accredited conference session access for Monday, November 13.
|Student Trade Fair Pass
Trade fair floor access both days. Must submit student ID or credentials.
|Educator Trade Fair Pass
Trade fair floor access both days. Must submit educator ID or credentials.
|Student Conference Pass
Trade fair floor and accredited conference session access both days. Must submit student ID or credentials.
|Educator Conference Pass
Trade fair floor and accredited conference session access both days. Must submit educator ID or credentials.
|Trade Fair Exhibition Pass* (two days)||$850.00||$1000.00||$1,250.00||$1,500.00|
|Trade Fair and Conference Pass* (one day)
(includes one-day exhibition access
and unlimited sessions Sunday or Monday, including CEUs)
|Trade Fair and Conference Pass* (two days)
(includes two-day exhibition access
and unlimited sessions both days, including CEUs)
|Trade Fair Exhibition Pass (two days)||$400.00||$450.00||$500.00||$550.00|
SOCIAL EVENT TICKETS
Platinum Circle Awards Gala
|BDNY Design Tour + Lunch
Saturday, November 11
12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
|BDNY Kickoff Party
Saturday, November 11
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
|BD Power Players: Women Leaders in Hospitality
Breakfast + Panel Discussion
Monday, November 13
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
|Gold Key Awards Gala
Monday, November 13
6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
*A limit of 3 persons per non-exhibiting manufacturer (NONEX)/multi-line rep company may attend. BDNY reserves the right to refuse registration and entrance to any NONEX or multi-line rep.
TRADE FAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at BDNY may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor sponsor, and BDNY will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state and local health official guidelines relating to all current health and safety measures and protocols (including those related to COVID, if any) required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at BDNY. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to any such health and safety measures or other protocols for attendance at the event.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA)
- Emerald is committed to ADA compliance. In accordance with ADA rules, attendees requiring specific aids or services must contact show management in writing at least two weeks prior to the start of the event. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
NO CHILDREN UNDER 16 POLICY
No children under the age of 16 will be admitted on to the show floor during move-in, show hours and move-out. No exceptions. This policy includes exhibitor children of exhibitors and/or guests, under 16. No strollers and scooters will be permitted with the exception of those required for mobility and accessibility.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I'm already registered, can I still purchase networking tickets?
Of course! To purchase tickets to our Networking Events, follow these instructions:
- Log into your registration with the email used to originally register.
- Click the Edit Show Items button, which will reroute you to the events page.
- From there, click the Add button for each line of events you want to purchase a ticket for.
- A pop-up will give you the option to purchase multiple tickets for each event at one time.
- Click the green Next button to take you back to the main registration page.
- Once you have added all your tickets, press the Pay Now button to complete your purchase.