The Best of BDNY product design competition recognizes designers and manufacturers of products that demonstrate functional and aesthetic progress and, above all, innovation.
- Product statement of no more than 250 words must accompany your submission.
- All entrants give permission to Boutique Design and BDNY to publish photos and descriptions in print and online.
- Products must have been introduced to the marketplace no earlier than December 1, 2021.
- All submission imagery must meet resolution requirements (300 dpi jpg in 5” x 7” format or similar) or submission is ineligible.
- All submissions must be sent in electronic format. No hard copy submissions are accepted.
- Products MUST be available on the marketplace for purchase or spec.
- The cost to enter is $750 for first entry, $100 for subsequent entries.
- Entrants may submit more than one product for review; however, each product can only be submitted once per category.
- Total number of different product submissions are unlimited, across categories or in the same category.
- One entry (including image and product description copy) per company will be featured in Boutique Design magazine’s Winter 2022/23 issue in digital format, which includes bonus digital distribution to past BDNY attendees and registered attendees of BDNY 2022.
- Selected winners and finalists will be prominently featured in Boutique Design’s Winter 2022/23 issue, online on hospitalitydesign.com, and promoted via e-blast to the Boutique Design magazine subscriber list.
2022 CATEGORIES INCLUDE:
- Architectural Materials
- Art & Accessories
- Health & Wellness
- Window Treatments